Tuesday, July 14, 2009

jujur sejujur jujurnya

i don't know what to do now.
i can't think anything. my mind is full of one boy. yea, it's you and your damn habits! you, you, and you. shit! so uncontrollable. oh please, i was mad enough because of you. don't ever again make me more mad than this.

you give me a million trust, and i believe it. you do a spell and make me loving you day by day. your words, your acts, and everything you did has made me very very very loved you till this time. you have successfully made me love you, because my heart isn't easy to love other people. and you know? my heart is also hard to forget the people i care about.

i don't know what you want now.
i don't know what you will do then to make me hurt again.
i don't know what the reasons you do these all. just to make me jealous and angry? or because you really hate me? okay, whatever the reasons, but please, don't you ever hate me! please.

i know, i hope too many. i only hope for impossible things! yeah, you're so impossible for me.
but, what can i do?! i've loved you so damn much!
run away from you? oh really, i don't want to do it.
forget yourself? like i said before, it's hard for me.
beg you to be mine? big NO i think.
just try to open my heart as big as to release him pullout. try to be a good girl, who will be pleased if he feel happy. i know it's hard, but i must try. it is the only way to gradually release you.

but, do you know?
the more you hurt me, the more i try to stand, the more i be strong.
and of course hinder my desire to flee myself from you.

wherever you go.
whatever you do.
i will be right here waiting for you.


♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment