Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Letter Before I Go

Dear, the most mysterious boy that I ever met


It's time for me to go.
Faraway from you.
At least, just for a moment.
I have to calm down myself.
I have to put my braveness together, before I meet you.

Do you miss me? Cause I do.
Much time I spent for missing you.
Though I don't have any reason for doing this shit.
What I know is you're not around, anymore.
And I miss your presence.

If only we still have time to meet up.
If only everything I do can fix it all.
If only you're still the same to me.
If only... and what if...
What if we don't have enough time for both of us?
What if I just can make it worse?
What if you've changed at all?
What if I still love you after these all?




With love, unfragile girl that always try to be stronger each day

No comments:

Post a Comment