Friday, November 25, 2011

I Do - Ten2Five

Another love song that i wrote in my blog. the best one. and, this is the lyric...
On this bright night I wanna swear
I will always be there by your side
This I promise you, babe
That I will always treat you right...
'Cause so many man I know
You're the one that I love so true
Every little thing you did to me
Nobody else can do... 
(*)
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do love you
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do need you
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do think about you
There's nothing more that I want, but you... 
Don't keep the problem inside
Just tell me and we'll try to fix it up
We're gonna go through this together
I'll be there for you anytime you want 
'Cause so many girl I know
You're the one that I love so true
Every little you did to me
Nobody else can do... 
(*) 
Just believe what I say (2x)
It's not a game I'm trying to play (2x)
I never felt this way before (2x)
Now I love you more and more... 
Gotta do, gotta do, gotta do
'Cause I do love you baby... 
'Cause I do, I do, I do, I do, I do love you
(want you, need you)
'Cause I do, I do, I do, I do, I do need you
(yes I do, can't stop thinking of you)
'Cause I do, I do, I do, I do, I do think about you
There's nothing more (there's nothing more)
That I want, but you...

specially dedicated for my dearest.
i love you. yes, i do i love you more than you will ever know♥♥♥~~~ #nyanyi

No comments:

Post a Comment