Saturday, July 10, 2010

just reply your posting

hello you, yes you, oh no no no, not you, but you! haha :p
i wanna reply your post several days ago, i know you don't know that i have read your post about me. do you know what i did while reading your post? my eyes filled with tears, i just couldn't think how bad i was, how selfish i was, and how heartless i was. now i just want to give comments about your post.

first, i really really sorry for everything i did to you that made you sad maybe? or made you disappointed, upset, confused, or became freak, eh? little joke :p whatever, i know what i did to you is a big wrong. i stayed away from you, i ignored every attention from you, and so on. i realize i was wrong, 'cause i didn't know how to appreciate your attention for me, rite?
i just thought that you were freak! oops, sorry. but i tell the truth. we were just getting know each other by facebook and twitter, then you got my mobile number and texted me oftentimes. you know? it made me feel annoyed.
and you're certainly know, we don't ever meet face to face, even once, righttt? that's one thing that make me think again, how could you feel something different to me? how could you fall in love to me? when i asked it to you, you just answered that you didn't know why. so silly-_-

but now, after you told the truth to me, i didn't feel annoyed anymore, really. i was glad that you confessed everything :D

sorry and thankyou.

***

i take a lesson from this one:
"appreciate all attention from whoever that comes to you, maybe it only comes once and never comes back to you. when it goes away from you, you'll feel the emptyness, so empty."
but of course, you should still choose the-very-right-person that you wanna be your mate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment